Pokécube Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bug?

Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Support Previous topic
Bug?
DevilChris

Post Bug? Reply with quote
Sometimes I'll throw a pokeball and my pokemon is just gone, no where to be found and the pokeball doesnt return, his name is also not in the corner. This bug has happened both while i had other mods on and while i had no other mods on. however it is also worth noting i have only had the bug happen with charmander. charmander will disappear, other pokemon will work fine. 

Fri 7 Jun - 03:38 (2013)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Fri 7 Jun - 03:38 (2013)
Lazarus

they DO wander away sometimes
they only display something in the upper corner when they are in "battle mode" might have wandered off

Fri 7 Jun - 06:18 (2013)
DevilChris

happened with raikou now too Sad anyway i can find these wandered off pokemon? i even had the problem happen on a superflat world

Fri 7 Jun - 17:21 (2013)
DevilChris

also would be amzing if this mod worked with biomes o plenty, currently pokemobs will spawn only in vanilla biomes so "biomes o plenty" biomes= pokemonless Sad

Fri 7 Jun - 23:06 (2013)
whovian21

This has happened to me before, if you throw a Pokecube and the Pokémon and cube vanish, try relogging immediately. It always works for me. Same thing if you try to place a block and it just vanishes or turns into something else (ex: crafting table -> wooden plank)
Also, if you think a Pokémon has wandered off and you only have one out, try pressing Enter, it should return it to your inventory, but it doesn't always work, especially if you've used another Pokémon since then. Pokémon should teleport back to you if they get too far away, even across dimensions.

Fri 21 Jun - 05:49 (2013)
Manchou
Administrateur

Whovian, you're right. Most of the bugs are fixed by relogin. But sometimes for unknown reason, the pokemob disappear.

I'm trying to make the pokecubes more sure and safe.

Fri 21 Jun - 07:33 (2013)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Bug?

Today at 11:55 (2017)
Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation