Pokécube Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hello I'm cflame13

Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions Previous topic
Hello I'm cflame13
cflame13

Post Hello I'm cflame13 Reply with quote
Hello everyone, my name is Clay and I'm 19 years old (as of making this post). I am currently a programmer for Pokecube Lineage, and a supporting programmer for Pokecube Generations. I had actually heard of Pokecube shortly after I heard of the Pokemobs mod for Minecraft. I figured "Hey a mod that has even more Pokemon than Pokemobs!? I'm so in!" and so, I played the mod and instantly fell in love, but I wanted more Pokemon, about a week later I heard of the "600+ Pokemobs" mod which was Generation's former name. I installed that plugin and again I fell in love (don't ask me how somebody can legitimately have two loves, just roll with the story), but things didn't feel right... I loved the mods, but I wanted to contribute, so I quickly messaged Manchou, and he said that I needed to know java (which I didn't know at the time), in a sort of helpless state I just continued on with my life... And then I figured "Well, maybe somebody could teach me the ropes for this!" And so I decided to message Oracion who replied back shortly and who began to teach me how to do some basic files for Pokecube, and eventually recommended I watch some java tutorials. Well after a few months of programming I realized there was no 5th gen of Pokemon, and there were no plans for anyone working on a 6th gen plugin for Pokecube. eventually I heard of Pokecube Lineage, a mod that was in desperate need of a programmer,  so I decided to volunteer to help with the mod! And a few months later Pokecube Lineage V1 was born! I am so grateful to have found this mod, and I'm so glad to be apart of the wonderful community. Thank you for reading my story, now go catch some Pokemon!

Sat 8 Jun - 05:40 (2013)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sat 8 Jun - 05:40 (2013)
Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation