Pokécube Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The whovian has arrived!

Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions Previous topic
The whovian has arrived!
whovian21

Post The whovian has arrived! Reply with quote
Hello everybody! I am whovian21. My real name is highly classified intel, only known by my closest friends. I am a Texan, will soon be a sophomore in High School, and have big plans for a Pokecube Extension which I shall not reveal yet, but I need Modelers and Texture Artists, because I suck at both. PM me here or on the Minecraft Forums if you are interested in helping me out.
I like pretty much any Japanese RPG, my favorites being the original Final Fantasy, Legend of Mana, Folklore, and, of course, Patapon 1,2, and 3. I am also a Doctor Who fan, in case the name didn't give it away. My favorite Minecraft mods are Hack/Mine, Pokecube, and Chococraft, but I also enjoy Mo' Creatures, Rancraft Penguins, the Fossil/Archeology mod (just on principle, because dinosaurs are awesome, I haven't actually had a chance to try it out) and Darwin.

Fri 21 Jun - 06:06 (2013)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Fri 21 Jun - 06:06 (2013)
Tulaash

Can I be a modeler? I can't exactly tell you on the forums since I don't have your profile xD

Fri 21 Jun - 21:58 (2013)
whovian21

My username pretty much everywhere is the same as it is here, whovian21.

Sat 22 Jun - 03:54 (2013)
Kaividia
Administrateur

I'm a moddeller for Pokecube Lineage and make some models for the other extentions. I'm the Moderator for the English section of this website. I make structures for Pokecube Generations and I'm the Giovanni of Pokecube. I have a Lvl 1 Mewtwo that knows tackle and a lvl 100 Magikarp that knows, bubblebeam, phybeam, flamethrower and thunderbolt. My question for you is, what is this amazing extention you mentioined.

And for the record, use a Pokecube banner.

Sat 22 Jun - 05:21 (2013)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post The whovian has arrived!

Today at 11:00 (2017)
Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation