Pokécube Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Greetings

Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions Previous topic
Greetings
Thutmose

Post Greetings Reply with quote
Greetings from Thutmose,  I am a new programmer for Pokecube. my background is in Material Physics, and I grew up in the Caribbean.

My java experience consists mainly of looking at other mods, and seeing how they work.

I have played pokemon games since 1998, and it continues to be one of my favourite game franchises.  

For pokecube, I mainly work on improving mechanics, and streamlining the addition of new pokemon, I don't actually do much work on adding specific ones, but I have done work to enable much easier addition of others, where currently all that is needed is the models, and animations.

My current pokecube related work involves writing a model/animation loader, which will enable anyone who can make a model add and animate their model, which should improve the addition of new pokemobs.

Wed 19 Feb - 00:53 (2014)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 19 Feb - 00:53 (2014)
Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation