Pokécube Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
help ive lost my charmander and cant get up

Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Support Previous topic
help ive lost my charmander and cant get up
Lazarus

Post help ive lost my charmander and cant get up Reply with quote
So i was playing pokecube in mine craft when i was training up my charmander against some houndour and when i picked up some loot mid battle my charmander lost and with my inventory full i didnt recieve charmander and charmander's poke cube didnt drop either.  so at this point ive NO charmander and ive attempted to close down minecraft to see if it saved a "check point" prior to the event and no dice. is there anything i can do to either spawn one or am i SOL?

Tue 4 Jun - 10:18 (2013)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tue 4 Jun - 10:18 (2013)
cflame13

Moved topic.

As for your question, it seems that you may be SOL (that is if you're playing vanilla.) However, if you use NBT Edit, you should be able to go into your world's fline and you could make it so that the game think's you're completely new and need a new starter. I would explain better on how to do this, but I don't want people to use this as a cheating device, sorry.

Long story short: Use NBT Edit to solve your problem.

Tue 4 Jun - 13:22 (2013)
Kaividia
Administrateur

cflame13 wrote:
Moved topic.

As for your question, it seems that you may be SOL (that is if you're playing vanilla.) However, if you use NBT Edit, you should be able to go into your world's fline and you could make it so that the game think's you're completely new and need a new starter. I would explain better on how to do this, but I don't want people to use this as a cheating device, sorry.

Long story short: Use NBT Edit to solve your problem.

Please don't incourage the public to use NBT editting tools. It endangers their worlds. Just make regular backups every now and then. Sorry about your charmander. Sad

Tue 11 Jun - 11:00 (2013)
cflame13

Wow I can't believe I forgot to mention world backups, thanks for stating that Kaividia!

Tue 11 Jun - 11:02 (2013)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post help ive lost my charmander and cant get up

Today at 11:58 (2017)
Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation