Pokécube Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Manchou

Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions Previous topic
Manchou
Manchou
Administrateur

Post Manchou Reply with quote
My name is Manchou. I live in Annecy in the French Alps.
In 2011, after a few months of Minecraft playing, I tried a pokeball mod which made possible to catch a mob and release it anywhere else in the world. In these old times where the mob eggs didn't exist, it was very helpful.
I then told myself: Would be awesome to have pokemons in Minecraft, there must be a mod which do that.
But all I found was avorted projects or a simple retexturing of existing mobs.

The thing is that, in real life, I'm a software developer and quite experienced with Java.

So... let's do the mod I'm looking for by myself!

The first one was Caterpie, then Weedle and their evolutions, and Rattata, Wobbuffet, Pidgey, Pikachu...

The flat pokeball became a 3D Pokecube, and the mod previously named "Pokémob" became Pokécube.

I am not only the Pokécube coder. But it's not your business Very Happy

I hope you enjoy the mod. See you on a server Wink

Wed 5 Jun - 08:39 (2013)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 5 Jun - 08:39 (2013)
Lazarus

Post Manchou Reply with quote
I'm Lazzy im American living in arid Phoenix Arizona. Im a former member of the US Air Force and was introduced to minecraft While deployed.  It was still Beta but i loved it so i kept playing. As an avionic systems technician i learned about electronics and applied my knowledge to redstone and making complex circuits and i came upon this mod after trying pixelmon and loved tit. i got my wife to play and we've been enjoying it ever since.

though im new to the mod im not new to gaming i play Wow and borderlands 2 in my spare time

Thu 6 Jun - 07:27 (2013)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Manchou

Today at 04:18 (2017)
Reply to topic    Pokécube Forum Index » Pokécube » Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation